Re: [tf-help] Fw: listengine help

Thanks so much Sylvian.

I'll send a message to users-en to let them know about the broken link.

Then - on to some maths!

Cheers,
David.

On Wednesday, 16 March 2016, 6:27, Sylvain Rochet <gradator@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi David,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 06:39:49PM +0000, David Whelan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to be sending this to you, but I could not find a way to post to
> the dmaths.org list as per my subscription below.

You actually just have to send an email to users-en@xxxxxxxxxx , I
checked your subscription to the mailing list, there is no reason it
shouldn't work.

> I would like to download the dmaths extension to libreoffice, but the
> link on the English language page,
> http://www.dmaths.org/download.php?f=DmathsAddon.oxt, provides a 404
> response. The page says the extension is GPL software, so I expected
> it to be available through that link. Is there another repository for
> the software?

Looks like the correct URL is:
http://download.tuxfamily.org/dmaths/Fichiers/DmathsAddon_3550.oxt

Sylvain