[tf-help] Advertising Opportunity

To whom it may concern,

I hope you are well and don’t mind the direct approach!

We have a client who we believe is related to your website and would be interested in either guest blogging on tuxfamily.org or perhaps giving you a banner to promote.

The different types of topics we thought would be interesting for your readers include: design, property, travel, motor, high tech and finance. Is this something you would be interested in?

If you would be happy to work with us, can you please let me know if you would like any more information for us or what you are happy to accommodate?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Adriano Cammarino
Search Account Strategist | Gravytrain
A Google AdWords Certified Partner

E:
adriano.cammarino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: www.gravytrain.co.uk

http://www.gravytrain.co.uk/imgs/email/signature/Gravytrain-logo.jpg
http://www.gravytrain.co.uk/imgs/email/signature/facebook.jpg http://www.gravytrain.co.uk/imgs/email/signature/twitter.jpg http://www.gravytrain.co.uk/imgs/email/signature/linkedin.jpg http://www.gravytrain.co.uk/imgs/email/signature/google-plus.jpg

Think of the environment. Please avoid printing this e-mail unnecessarily.