Re: [tf-help] Add index page for download.tuxfamily.org/foobar/

Hi Anh,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 08:24:49PM +0700, Anh K. Huynh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have for example a big archive of my old site
>    http://download.tuxfamily.org/viettug/2005-2008/
>
> this one has many small files. Because there is no index file support
> that page is loaded very slow and it may take much system resource on
> your server(s).

Don't think so, index is generated within 2s without cache and in less
than 100ms when cache is filled up, this looks ok to me concerning
performance drawback :)

> May I ask you to add an option to enable index page for
> that site/project and/or all projects?

There is one, but we only use it were hiding content is strictly
necessary like preventing index on deleted outlaw mediawiki content
(which is only used on vikidia until now).

Sylvain