Re: [tf-help] redirect to my website

Hi Sergio,

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 03:39:19PM -0300, Sergio Fabian Vier wrote:
> Hello
>
> First of all, big thanks for give me a place where to put my thinks.
> I've installed a wordpress site there (you can see with my dns
> http://sergiovier.com.ar, is for my personal blog). The problem is
> that I need to put sergiovier.com.ar/blog/ and I will only have my
> blog there. How can I configure a rewrite or redirect in htaccess to
> handle sergiovier.com.ar/blog/ as sergiovier.com.ar ?
>
> Thanks "tux" boys =)

You can try the following:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !blog/
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ blog/$1 [L,QSA]

However, this only apply to HTTP requests, your blog app must be
configurable to change the URLs added to XHTML/HTML files it creates.

The easy way is to install your blog into / and not /blog.

Sylvain