Re: [tf-help] blender-archi.tuxfamily.org problem

Hi Sylvain,
thank you for your prompt reply and help.

> Cc:ed, however this project is sleeping from several years now, I don't
> know if we'll get an answer.

I don't know about project state, but the mediawiki system there is actively used by architects in Blender community. To lose the informations collected there would be a real waste.

thanks,
migius

-------- Original-Nachricht --------