[tf-help] Supporting Tux Family with Micro-Payments

Hi there,

My name's Peter and I'm writing from Flattr the micro-payments system.

If you haven't heard of Flattr, we let our users donate micro-payments to their favourite sites and causes by clicking on a Flattr button.

As you are offering a free service and are not for profit, I thought you might like to sign up to Flattr as we help support a lot of free tools and services.

You can find out more about Flattr here - http://www.flattr.com - where you can also sign up.

Please get back to me if you interested in joining Flattr or have any further questions.

Thanks,

Peter..

Flattr - social micropayments
@Peterro55