[tf-help] Hosting a J2ME game

Hi folks,

I'm looking for hosting for my GPL 3-licensed project that is a J2ME
deterministic minesweeper game.  I don't know about a free
implementation of SUN's WTK, which is necessary to compile the thing,
therefore even though the project itself is free, there is a
dependency on a non-free software.  Moreover, as is stands, the game
is only useful on cell phones, which are also seldom running free
software.  Are these aspect something that would make the game unfit
for hosting at TuxFamily, or something you frown upon?

Thanks,
PM