[tf-help] Account creation

Hello everyone.

I tried on the 10th or 11th of August to create an account. There was
no news/email since this. I'd like to host a web portal called
WaloTux, it's intended to make promotions of free softwares translated
in regional language Walloon (Belgium). It includes Linux
distributions (Mandriva and OpenSUSE) and other programs as Firefox,
KDE, Gnome, etc... We have our own DNS name (walotux.walon.org) but we
are looking for a hosting platform.
I assume holidays is a part of the explanation for the lack of answer.

Cheers,

Jean Cayron