Re: [tf-help] access to the eeepcrepos

Re,
Le mercredi 20 février 2008 à 21:17 +0100, Fabian Hinrichs a écrit :
> hi there,
> first of all i would like to thank you all for the incredible work you're doing.

we are only the web hosting for this repository ;-)
You can contact the repository maintainer at
http://eeepcrepos.tuxfamily.org/

> but now i have a lttle problem getting access to the eee pc repositories. i cant access the etch list and part of the main list. does this have something to do with server issues mentioned under news on your homepage?
this one ?
http://download.tuxfamily.org/eeepcrepos/dists/p701/etch/binary-i386/
the .deb being available at
http://download.tuxfamily.org/eeepcrepos/pool/etch/

The download repositories were not affected if you use those links.
@++
Ben'. aka baud123
Moderator TuxFamily.org