Re: [tf-help] How do you join a project?

Oh, well what SVN program do you use? I'm not biased to a particular program, I just need one to work properly :P

On Jan 22, 2008 11:19 AM, Samuel Lesueur <crafty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi :)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 10:06:33PM -0600, Mika Salo wrote:
> Thank you for your previous help.

Your' welcome :)

> I had a question about using TortoiseSVN.

Humm well, I don't use Tortoise SVN. Maybe someone else on this list
does ;)

> To connect to the svn, what would I need to put in for "What is the
> Name_of_PuTTY_saved_session" ?

does it works if you let it blank ?

Cheers !

Samuel