[tf-help] RE: Problem with new group download repository

I am shame and have been using your excellent hosting for quite a while.

Last night I created a new group called "shames"

The shames group, database and download repository were all created and approved but when try to add anything to the download repository I get this error:

550 Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded :

Even though the repository is completely empty.
I can't even create a new directory.

Could you please let me know what the problem could be?

Thanks

Shame