Re: [hatari-users] Shalll we remove deprecated features like SDL 1.2 now?

Thomas, happy New Year to you as well. Thank you from a simple user. I enjoy keeping my connection to the Little Green Desktop through Hatari (no hardware any longer). You and all the developers do an amazing job at making this work. Thanks again.

John Perry,
Banchory, Scotland.