|[hatari-users] Hatari 2.3.1 has been released
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users Archives
it seems Santa had still some extra gifts for us, as he just brings a
new release of Hatari :)
This v2.3.1 is mainly a bugfix release, fixing a few issues that were
reported after v2.3.0 was released
You can get it from https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/ or directly in
Sources are available, as well as prebuilt binaries for Windows (in 32
bit and 64 bit mode) and macOS (thanks to Troed).
(note that the Windows binaries don't include PortAudio/PortMidi
libraries for now, only macOS version does)
Main changes since Hatari 2.3.0 :
- Hatari could crash when switching to Falcon mode and no IDE drive
- Fix unneeded extra prefetch for movem in 68020/30 CPU
- Fix master clock use for crossbar/DSP Handshake mode
- Fix hostport PORTB interrupt handling for DSP
- FPU setting did not work in macOS version for french language
- Fix Hatari window disappearing in the python UI when changing resolution
This improves several Falcon demos/programs that had bad sound or
triggered bus error unless MMU was enabled.
See release-notes.txt for the full changelog
No new intro this time, but you can still enjoy the one from Hatari
2.3.0 made by Evil/DHS and spkr/SMFX.
Get it here https://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/demos/hatari_2.3/ or
PS : Thomas, could you change on atari-forum.com to set the topic
"Hatari 2.3.1 has been released" as the top of the section and remove
the stay on top flag for "Hatari 2.2.1 has been released" ?