Re: [hatari-users] PSG/microphone volume (Falcon)

I confirm Thomas's words.

ff8939 should work and is implemented.
I've never implemented the channels overflow (I didn't have any example to understand and test this)

If you encounter  some problems with these 2 addresses, please, don't hesitate to send a little example with the explanation of what is expected.

regards
Laurent