Re: [hatari-users] Open Hatari in big window

Le 22/02/2020 à 20:54, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
Hi.

I've just made a video to show how to install the m68k-atari-mint cross-tools on Ubuntu. At 8:13 I use Hatari to run the newly compiled program:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwEIpbDp14w&t=493

Is there any way to get a bigger window at startup?
I know I can resize the window manually, and play with --max-width and --max-height parameters, but I never managed to get any bigger *at startup*.

Hi

you can start hatari xith "-xy 2" for example

Nicolas