Re: [hatari-users] Hatari 2.1 crashes when closing the preference window on Mac OS 10.13.3

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018, Sebastien Laborie wrote:

I just installed the freshly released Hatari 2.1 on my Mac OS (10.13.3).
Hatari crashes when I close the preference window.

If I open the preference window and press cancel, then there is no crash.
Crash only occurs when I click on OK whatever the configuration changes I made (even if I made no configuration change).

Hi,

I'd like to point out that this does not happen on my system, also using
macOS 10.13.3 (with APFS).

I've tried both the macOS native UI and SDL UI with the release-archive as well as Troeds latest test that have 10.6 support.

What I've tested with is:

1. Boot up in Atari STe mode
2. Change CPU-speed to 16 MHz
3. Press OK

No crash and the CPU frequency change seems to work as well.

Does it crash at your place doing the above?

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/