Re: [hatari-users] Hatari 2.1.0 has been released

Le 08/02/2018 à 18:49, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

Hi Nicholas,

thanks a lot for releasing a new Hatari! :-)

And I enjoyed your intro a lot as well, flashbacks to DHS bunker early 90's (Moonstone I think?). Really well done on STe!

Yes, this Crystal cracktro was used in several cracks, for Moonstone, Black Hornet, Another World, ...

http://janeway.exotica.org.uk/release.php?id=7902

Too bad the STe doesn't have separate bitplanes, as this required a lot more blitter usage to create the shadow on the logo, but we have to deal with each machine specs :)