Re: [hatari-users] shortcut alt+j not working ?

Le 18/11/2017 à 20:57, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 11/18/2017 08:07 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
under linux, I noticed that alt+j is not recognized as a shortcut key anymore to enable joystick. alt+x, alt+d, ... all seems to work, but not all+x.

Did you mean AltGr, or really Alt?

AltGr is the Hatari shortcut modifier key.  Alt-key combos
can be bound by your desktop...

AltGr-J & AltGr-X work fine for me with latest Hatari.

I have SDL 2.0.2 though, not 2.0.7.

Yes, I meant altgr, the key that's used for all shortcuts under Hatari and that worked so far. I will try to compare with another PC having an older SDL2 version.