Re: [hatari-users] AVI Record problem -> ODML 64 bit support added

Le 03/09/2017 à 21:06, Anders Eriksson a écrit :
However, a bug report regarding the recording timer.

It prints like this:

mm:ss

00:00

99:59
a0:00

b0:00

z9:59

And after z it starts printing commas, dashes and what not.

I think it would make more sense if the minute counter went to three digits (and later to four, five..) or better make it proper with hours and maybe days. I ended up checking file size and estimating how long it had recorded for rather than trying to understand the counter :)

Hi

thanks for pointing this ; the timer was previously hardcoded to xx:yy with some direct ascii conversions, giving wrong values when number of minutes was > 59 (this was less a problem before because AVI files were limited to 4 GB). It's now hhh:mm:ss, with hhh the number of hours (it can grow to hundreds of hours if needed)

Nicolas