Re: [hatari-users] Ubuntu Software Center 16.04

On 05/03/2016 04:32 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 03/05/2016 15:26, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 03/05/2016 15:20, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
I'd just let you know that I can't see neither Hatari nor Aranym in
Ubuntu Software Center 16.04.

In "Emulator" category I see 15 other applications, e.g. Stella -
great Atari 2600 emulator, Fuse Spectrum Emulator or FS-Uae.
It is clean Ubuntu 16.04 installation on empty hdd.
Both emulators were available under previous Ubuntu 15.04

They're included to Ubuntu:
	http://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/hatari
	http://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/aranym

Just make sure you've enabled appropriate repository.

From the above pages you can see that they're in
the "universe" part of Ubuntu repositories.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/ tells that both aranym and hatari are
available for ubuntu xenial 16.04, so maybe you could try to contact
>> the packages' maintainer to report the problem.

I don't think we can do much ourselves.

they could also have included 1.9.0 instead of 1.8.0 :)

As can be seen from above pages, Ubuntu Hatari package
is taken from Debian, and Debian doesn't have v1.9 yet.

You need to contact (Debian) package maintainer to
ask whether he could update the package.  I've just
mailed him.

	- Eero