[hatari-users] Hatari goes Sinclair QL

 Hi all!

Now that Hatari is a mature ST emulator nowadays, I thought it would be
a good point in time to start a new adventure: Including support for
emulating the Sinclair QL computers into Hatari (see the Wikipedia
article at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_QL for an
introduction about the Sinclair QL). I've merged the basic sources from
the uQLx emulator into the Hatari tree, threw out the CPU emulation and
hooked it up to the WinUAE core instead, and did some basic integration
into the GUI of Hatari. The results are not in the repository yet, but
if you're interested, you can find an early snapshot here:

 http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/hatari-ql.tar.gz

Simply select one of the QL machines in the "System" dialog to get a
first impression how the future of Hatari looks like! Thanks to the
versatility of the WinUAE core, there is even already support for the
Q40 and Q60 computers (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qx0 for
details) :-)

 Enjoy,
  Thomas