Re: [hatari-users] Window resizing

Am Mon, 26 Oct 2015 04:09:51 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Miguel Cardoso <miguel_cardosso@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I'd like to request one feature for Hatari and that would be the
> ability to manually resize the window while running the game in
> windowed mode, not sure if this is already possible, but I tried
> searching for such a setting and couldn't find anything.The static
> zoom levels always end up with pretty small windows so the ability to
> manually resize the window would be great, aspect ratio could still
> be enforced of course. Is this something possible to add? Thanks

The screen convert functions that take care of the ST/STE resolutions
unfortunately can not scale to arbitrary zoom levels yet. We
theoretically could add some more software zooming here ... but it's
likely easier to wait till we switched to SDL2 by default, since SDL2
supports proper hardware accelerated zooming. So yes, this can be
added, but it will take a while till we get there (since there are some
other issues with SDL2 that I'd like to get solved first).

 Thomas