Re: [hatari-users] OSX and keyboard shortcuts

Isn’t it possible to change the key in the hatari.cfg file? I’m running linux,
s it may be different, but it looks like there’s a lot of keyboard settings for
modifier keys in the cfg file. It looks like it accept keyboard scan codes for
settings. Just a thought.

--
-Mannex

On Sunday, 14 September 2014 01:10:29 Anders Eriksson waxed eloquent: