[hatari-users] TOS 1.0 on floppy crashes with less than 2 MB of RAM

Hello.

I try to use the original TOS 1.0 on floppy with Hatari-HG (since the mouse works fine now in the bootrom).

Boot ROM: http://www.krupkaj.cz/tosload.img
Floppy: http://membres.multimania.fr/protosdepo/pangaelinwillow/AtariTOS/US/disk_tos100_us.zip

It works fine with 2 MB of RAM.
But it crashes after loading the TOS on floppy with 1 MB or 512 kB of RAM:

M68000 Bus Error writing at address $fffffc.
M68000 Bus Error writing at address $fffff8.
M68000 Bus Error writing at address $fffff6.
M68000 Bus Error writing at address $ffffee.
M68000 Bus Error writing at address $fffff0.
M68000 Bus Error writing at address $fffff4.
Detected double bus error at address $fffff8, PC=$964a => CPU halted!

However, the same TOS floppy works fine with 512 kB of RAM if I use any other ROM, such TOS 1.0 or OS 1.62.

I don't know if this is a Hatari bug (since the bootrom does not work on other emulators), but I just wanted to report.

--
Vincent Rivière