Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:48 PM
To: hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hatari-users] Hatari pronunciation

Am Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:55:07 +0100
schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello.

A question that should be added there:
http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/docs.html

How to pronounce "Hatari"?

I personally pronounce it the german way ... but the original Swahili
pronounciation is pretty close, so that should be fine, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaQI6_h07I

Cheers,
 Thomas

PS: Before somebody assumes that I named the emulator after the
movie: No, I am neither a fan of that movie nor of big game hunting.