[hatari-users] TT emulation

I'm running the latest CVS version of EmuTOS under Hatari 1.5.0 (windows).
Normally, EmuTOS displays a boot screen for a few seconds when initially
started (cold boot).  When I boot with TT emulation selected, there's no boot
screen.  I added some debugging statements to EmuTOS, and it appears that
memvalid/memval2/memval3 are already set to the magic numbers before EmuTOS
gets control.  Is this possible?  If so, is there a reason for this?

Roger Burrows