Re: [hatari-devel] Re: DSP add AGU pipeline for parallel moves

Le 03/06/2024 à 22:42, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
As I've included an image in the body of my previous mail, and I don't know if tuxfamily mailing serveur allows it, I resend my post without the image.

Hi

the image was correctly received in your previous mail :)
I don't think tuxfamily can see any difference between an image in the mail and some usual attachements