Re: [hatari-devel] deprecation warning in .github/workflows/repo-sync.yml

Am Tue, 16 Apr 2024 23:01:28 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi
>
> Thomas, when lookng at logs for each actions/runs on the github copy of
> Hatari's repo, there's a warning :
>
> https://github.com/hatari/hatari/actions/runs/8711023403
>
> It seems that line 13 :
>   uses: actions/checkout@v3
> should be changed to :
>   uses: actions/checkout@v4

OK, thanks for the heads-up! I've bumped the version now, let's see whether
that silences the warning.

By the way, your addition to fetch the tags, too, somehow did not seem to
work, the v2.5.0 tag did not show up on github yet. Even the update to v4
did not fix it. Maybe it only works for tags that have been added to the
source after the workflow has been configured with the "fetch-tags: true"
setting?

Anyway, I've pushed the tag manually to github now, so we should be fine
there now for this release.