Re: [hatari-devel] big icon file for macOS ?

Am Mon, 1 Apr 2024 16:43:40 +0200
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Strange request:
> Would it be possible to place the generated .icns in the folder gui-osx as before? It would avoid some extra differences between Previous and Hatari.

It's a generated file, so we should not place it into the source tree
anymore. We could place it into the ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/src/gui-osx folder
if that's of any help, but that would still be a different directory than
${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/src/gui-osx if you're doing out-of-tree builds.