Re: [hatari-devel] Minus key is mapped to / in Hatari when using KEYMAP_SYMBOL

Many thanks Brad. Where can I find previous discussion of this issue? I didn't find it when I searched last night, and still can't find it now :-(. Is there a thread on this list that I missed, for example? If I can find it then there's no need for this thread.

Cheers,
Chris