Re: [hatari-devel] macOS build on x86_64 broken?

…
> % cmake --build .
>
> (the source repo was originally cloned with % git clone https://github.com/hatari/hatari.git and the required libraries have been installed via homebrew (% brew install sdl2 libpng make tidy-html5 imagemagick capstone))
>
> Until recently (around December 15) this worked without issues, but now the build fails with the following errors:
>
> [ 26%] Building C object src/cpu/CMakeFiles/UaeCpu.dir/memory.c.o
> In file included from /Users/frank/Source/hatari/src/cpu/memory.c:15:
> In file included from /usr/local/Cellar/sdl2/2.28.5/include/SDL2/SDL.h:38:
> In file included from /usr/local/Cellar/sdl2/2.28.5/include/SDL2/SDL_cpuinfo.h:111:
> /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/15.0.0/include/immintrin.h:14:2: error: "This header is only meant to be used on x86 and x64 architecture"
> #error "This header is only meant to be used on x86 and x64 architecture"

 Hi Frank,

this sounds like your SDL library can not deal with universal binaries?
Hatari now defaults to building universal binaries, so if your SDL is not
capable of that, you might want to try to switch it off again. Try:

 cmake -DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES:STRING="x86_64" ..

to configure your sources instead of running "cmake .." - I hope that will
fix the issue for you.