Re: [hatari-devel] "Hatari.exe"

Le 05/01/2024 à 16:18, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Christer Solskogen schrieb:

That's because Someone(tm) changed the name of the hatari executable
to Hatari :-) Will fix.

Yes, I saw that too and wondered why this was changed. There is no
"tradition" on Windows that executable names must start with a capital
letter. If I look at programs shipped with Windows (explorer.exe,
calc.exe, notepad.exe, ...), it is perfectly normal to have the names in
lower case.

I guess Hatari wants to stand out? ;-)

Maybe that's related to the macOS built and its signing process that was discussed a few weeks ago ?