[hatari-devel] Re: GEMDOS drive a reset emulated system

Hi Cyprian,

I guess you meant to send your mail below to the Hatari-devel list, not
to Emutos-devel?

Regards
Christian

Cyprian Konador schrieb:
Hi Team,

Currently, when I change the folder assigned to GEMDOS Drive, Hatari
resets the emulated system. After each change I have to wait for the TOS
boot, which in the case of Falcon takes quite a long time.
Could this be changed and allow GEMDOS drive to be modified on the fly?

Andother request is to add an additional (or more if possible) GEMDOS Drive.

Thanks

Regards
Cyprian