Re: [hatari-devel] DSP patch suggestion

I've planned to test falcon programs when I'm back from sillyventure.

Thanks for your patches.

Le 11 déc. 2023 00:34, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Andreas,

On 6.12.2023 20.27, Andreas Grabher wrote:
> Just out of curiosity: Did someone test the new code? Are there any noticable improvements or (hopefully not) regressions?

I quickly tried quite a few Falcon DSP programs.

Falcon demos working earlier still work, and ones not working still
don't, same thing with the few games I tried.

It fixed Flaysid application DSP SID playback freeze though.

=> I updated documentation accordingly.