Re: [hatari-devel] SCC changes

Le 28/11/2023 à 20:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

I noticed you extending SCC code.

(You'll probably thought of these already, but I'll note them just in case.)

If you add new items that the code tracks, consider whether they should be output also in SCC_Info(), for "info scc" debugger command, and whether some info in the commented out printf() calls would be relevant as SCC trace outputs.

Hi

for the moment I'm still improving the code as some interrupt cases are not correct and then I need to check bi-directionnal communication (for now the scc tests in "make test" are only checking transfering, not receiving).

I will try to remember to check the "info" part when all is done, if not ping me again :)