Re: [hatari-devel] memory setup segfault

Le 09/11/2023 à 23:05, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

That's a great job, my Falcon now reboots into STf mode without core dump.
Thanks a lot, it's really appreciable.
I'll do more tests for TT, STe, ... but I'm confident in your patch ;)

ok, good to know it works better

Last remark, but probably not very important, as I mentioned it in a previous mail, when I boot in falcon mode, I don't have the memory check of the TOS. Normally, the TOS displays the amount of memory, and then, it tests the RAM.
I don't have this since hatari v2.0 or close version.

my memory might be fuzzy but I think it is related to the 'fastboot' option that patch some tos variables to skip memory tests.