Re: [hatari-devel] memory setup segfault

Le 06/11/2023 à 22:03, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi all,

Thanks for the help, it's really annoying not to be able to swith to ST mode.

I've tried to compile hatari with ASAN, and I get a failed.

Is it normal ? Should I install something specific ?

laurent@laurent-Gamer:~/Atari/hatari/build$ cmake  -D ENABLE_ASAN:BOOL=1 ..
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc - skipped
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.29.2")
-- Performing Test ASAN_AVAILABLE
-- Performing Test ASAN_AVAILABLE - Failed

Hi

you need to install "libasan" (and maybe libasan-devel too) packages on your linux distro (using rpm, dnf or apt, depending on your linux)