Re: [hatari-devel] One scanline short in ST fullscreen

"Expansion of the Universe" - expanded.prg is what you should look for :)

Me and Anders talked before and I've checked with my program as well. It defaults to show all 276 scanlines, but pressing left shift should stop enabling 275 & 276. What happens is that 274 also disappears, so I agree with Anders' findings.

regards,
Troed