Re: [hatari-devel] New SCC 85C30 support for MegaSTE/TT/Falcon

Le 05/09/2023 à 16:53, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 05/09/2023 à 16:49, Thomas Huth a écrit :
On 04/09/2023 22.45, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Hi

over the latest months I spent some time (slowly) rewriting SCC 85C30 emulation in Hatari.

Great, thanks for doing this!

Does someone know some programs that will use the SCC for serial transfer ? If so, does it still work ?

We've got a SCC check in the "make test" suite - and it's failing now ... could you please have a look?
I didn't notice it, I will have a look

[CC'ing hatari-devel in case you forgot it ?]

Indeed I have these :

          1 - command-fifo (Failed)
         83 - serial-scc-megaste (Failed)
         84 - serial-scc-tt (Failed)
         85 - serial-scc-falcon (Failed)

It's not very clear what program these tests are refering to. Maybe the error message could tell what program failed and with which arguments ? (I can find it myself here but it could be useful for further tests)

Apart from that, maybe simply grab a terminal program like "Connect" or "Rufus" and try whether that works in TT or Falcon emulation mode when connecting two Hataris together via socat?

Yes I was thinking to sthg similar ; now I a bit lazy / not used to socat :) so if someone feels like providing a test case that worked with hatari 2.4.1 I will try it with newer SCC