Re: [hatari-devel] Sound lowpass filtering?

Le 07/08/2023 à 13:02, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

Have you looked at this thread:
https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=42958

On Hatari sound emulation lowpass filtering issue?

Hi

being in hollydays at the moment, I didn't notice the thread :)

but it's sure very interesting to have an updated patch since going to 250 kHz, having better filtering can be a complicated task depending on which HW we try to emulate and how much CPU we want to dedicate to this part.