Re: [hatari-devel] Official repository unreachable?

Le 03/07/2023 à 23:03, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 03/07/2023 à 18:28, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Indeed, it does not work anymore with IPv6, but still works for me with IPv4.

hi

confirmed here

on their main page, they say they had a power failure on several servers this week end ; maybe this impacted IPV6 connectivity, let's see when all their servers come back.
Just in case I posted a message on their forum.

Hi

after posting to tuxfamily's forum, they confirmed some changed were made to ipv6 and it works now (I tested it on an IPV6 connected linux pc)

Uwe / others, can you try git over ipv6 ?