Re: [hatari-devel] tuxfamily.org host key?

Le 19/06/2023 à 23:31, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I did distro upgrade and now I get:
-----------------------------------
$ git pull
Unable to negotiate with 212.85.158.6 port 22: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss
-----------------------------------

It can be worked around with following in ~/.ssh/config:
Host git.tuxfamily.org
     HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
     PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

But it would be good if tuxfamily would eventually update its host keys to more secure ones.

Hi

yes, I had the same issue some months ago after upgrading to more recent ssh/openssl and used similar config in ssh as yours.

IIRC I saw a comment about this on their forum, but I'm not sure it was resolved.