Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?

Cool, sounds like we are getting the same behaviour then.

I need to find the time to build the binary myself using Andreas's approach. That won't happen until the weekend, though, because I'm travelling for the rest of the week. If I can build it myself then I can try to figure out how to sign the app. (I now have an Apple Developer account... I thought screw it, I'll pay £80 and see if that helps... but I am a massive noob when it comes to this stuff so have to learn how it all works.)