|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 17:54:11 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1682351666; bh=Qrf3+UVLoeKURVxisY6rgnvPYIYybMxNC3hqp4V9MIY=; h=Content-Type:From:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To; b=W9/GMGgHsKRhr31OSi9aefEJwhipSTk57gDn9wUWdMLLcxk71AHrwBTeN2lZJO2yg WCKJqvIV4oXbgPHIK4mIsKRqInnBbcSHNsuXp+o+WiN40II8ZSBLAE01EeOQo9TO8j v1YVFPIep5wNh4Njp103YWeWfb0gmxx9y9xBjJ8ZORcckF14wvCO77i2HJtDjTymhS X0BBhFnsVeIKqvbgLHKSOuraKm7tSnEOl22X7L6aE2p+HnNU7shiiYOWa3da5vDG3M RxsL5Md/bxPkAS7L1ASmJd93Pa9FSKNhUbVS33vhPNaJAd0pKv9i9NaytjTNeNO1Qe RVJ7A5l+3g6gg==
> Am 24.04.2023 um 17:43 schrieb Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I’m running ARM. I have an M1 MacBook Air. I’m running macOS Ventura (latest release).
>> On Mon, Apr 24, 2023, at 7:52 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
>> On 23/04/2023 23.40, Bob Carpenter wrote:
>> > Unfortunately, in my case, the Hatari snapshot stops immediately because it
>> > cannot find the SDL2 framework (even though it is in the application package)
>> Hmm, are you running on x86 or arm? I didn't check whether the latest
>> version of the SDL framework still supports both platforms...
Apple still sells Intel Macs. Of course SDL2 still supports x86_64. If you didn‘t add the additions from my last message, you have a problem with linking.