Re: [hatari-devel] Joystick jump/space setting

Am Mon, 6 Mar 2023 19:48:49 +0200

> Hi,
>
> Looking at joystick handling code in joy.c...
>
> Although "bEnableJumpOnFire2" option is in the config file for all
> the joysticks, code seems to respect it only for Joystick 1, why?

I guess no thorough review was done when I commited that piece of code
long years ago?

You may consider this as a bug ofcourse, sorry for causing it.

The idea was that a gamepad with a dedicated jump was more useful than
the autofire option.

Best regards,
Matthias

--