[hatari-devel] for questions on ATW800

First read the presentation page on aconit.org. There is one in English and one in French. The rest of the site is entirely in French. This page explains the goals of the association in which I participate. We have more than 2000 machines and 2 ATW800. We don't have the desire to make them work at the moment. I do not know the HELIOS OS and I believe that we do not have the development tools to make programs for these machines. Then what to do as a demonstration that will be understood by the public of our exhibitions in college or in museums? My job (free, I'm 80)  is to operate old devices from the years 65 to 75 by connecting them to modern machines (USB), generally Macs. Here is an example from 2010 or 2012: http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/Doc_projet/index.html
You have ideas or questions: either mine or the association
Me              miguel.saro@xxxxxxx

       Miguel

M et Y Saro
Méaudre:  04 76 94 79 32