Re: [hatari-devel] ATW800

Hi there,

I would give my liver, both of my kidneys and my first born daughter for an ATW800!

To be serious, If I had the money to buy one, I would but as a father of two, I now have photos there where money used to be so i hope they don't get trashed.

Bernd

Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am So., 12. Feb. 2023, 23:06:
Am Fri, 20 Jan 2023 11:31:48 +0100
schrieb Miguel Saro <miguel.saro@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi
> At the association we have about ten Atari machines including 2 ATW800 Transputer.
> Does anyone know this machine and what do you think of it.
> Normally I would assess the condition of these machines.

 Hi,
there still seem to be some people around who know how to use these ATWs,
e.g.:

 http://transputer.classiccmp.org/gs_atw800.htm

What's the plan of your association for those machines? I hope they won't
trash them! I guess some collectors still might pay some hundreds of Euros
for such rare machines. Or in the worst case, donate them to a computer
museum, since they are really rare!