|[hatari-devel] macOS build improvements|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] macOS build improvements
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 14:15:58 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1675516576; bh=0tGJaTNPP4cWQLDfNOMmV0qXKNX8V05vy4oWbt3k/mA=; h=From:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Message-Id:Date:To; b=FVR57683mhy3eeiDBaMi76BaeTmv3j7QIpMe86yvbM7ZAtwhB/qCvPs/xGwSA01/x WGLoGMRK6oLMXNAypibnHZ9XzqKnuRpm5a8oDj9fi/Jt6evYYt+XBwvLVoyBevvLc+ ih1xzBWTjgWKODiptoa2OE7tc4Vi+alK/Hvd/I0CRV/VEkz5bCOIJUjEbw76VXWYhE /LnDE1AHGpUDRMvBZSuuAnMHU4w5Hug5YY/omXrDOyK5hvD3es+56LNbAV2x3drkXQ 8511VbFMBgoH7AcW6JgjXfA6nOTRiPR+AggZMPBruqyfpYUrccYM5F6JPTEu2Wg7LS /ESXkv9kQq/qg==
I made some improvements to the build process of Previous. My goal was to build a release version of out of the box.
I appended a patch to this message. You might need to apply this manually, because there are some other differences in Previous. I’m not entirely happy with the framework copy process. Maybe someone knows a better way to do this (without fixed source directory).
Description: Binary data