[hatari-devel] Enable microphone on macOS

There was an issue regarding microphone input in Previous on macOS >= 10.14. I had to add an entry to the Info.plist (I also added an entry for the camera to be future-proof):

 	<key>NSPrincipalClass</key>
 	<string>NSApplication</string>
+	<key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key>
+	<string>Previous needs access to your microphone for sound input.</string>
+	<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key>
+	<string>Previous needs access to your camera for video input.</string>
 </dict>
 </plist>

I think this also needs to be added to Hatari to make the microphone work. Without this the sound input will fail silently.