Re: [hatari-devel] Configuration fails in daily Windows builds

Am Sun, 13 Nov 2022 17:51:47 +0100
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sonntag, 13. November 2022 17:22:17 CET Eero Tamminen wrote:
>
> Looks like some problem with the pathnames (/tmp vs /opt).
>
> But see also my other message regarding link errors which was broken by commit
> 79ed0ebc9d2a3bc7b77ba18f75b10352c5e886dd
>
> Maybe that should be reverted.

That change was required to compile Hatari again with the latest version of
the SDL on macOS, so by reverting it, we would break Hatari on macOS again.

Anyway, according to our CI, the latest version of Hatari compiles fine
with:

Cygwin: https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5011899879260160

MSYS2: https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5771242312564736

Visual-Studio: https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5208292359143424

MinGW Cross compilation: https://gitlab.com/huth/hatari/-/jobs/3314116618

.... so if you're having trouble on Windows, I suggest looking at those jobs
to see how it can be done.

 HTH,